S3 bhp

jsws3

Reaction score
can any one help me as i want more power out my s3 2007 car and whats the best way about it . i allready have a revo remap ?????

There are bazillions of threads on here about tuning S3s mate. Exhaust, fuel pump, stage 2, stage 2+ CAIs.

Try the search and the FAQs thread.

Have a look at my tread for revo stage2+ under the VW section

you'll find the increase in power will be fine as opposed to the hike with a remap

simple next upgrade to my stage one map i went for was a full intake matey
big increase but will use more fuel when u put the toe down, then i went for the milltek and stage 2, then found a fuel pump and went 2+ lol its addictive be careful :eek:

You have remap so....

Full system exhaust from milltek, blueflame, scorpion or custom made
Intake from ITG, EVOMS, DBILAS, FORGE or the likes
Stage 2 map

That should be for the guts of 330/340bhp

If that is not enough for you then also consider a front mount intercooler (FMIC) and high pressure fuel pump (HPFP) and then stage2+ map - good for 360bhp or so

You will then have to consider a new clutch and if not already, an uprated dump valve to cope with the extra boost pressure.

thanks lads over my stage 1 remap and forged dump valve there is a compant called av performance in burton upon trent they say they do a stage 2 + with milltek exhust uprated fule pump cold air induction kit and a remap buy revo and they say its good for 360-380 bhp on super unleaded .
now from what i have read is he fibbing to me ???????????????????????????????

Dont believe all you read about bhp figures, rolling roads vary massively which is a debate in itself. The only real way of measuring engine power is by taking the engine out of the chassis.

thanks lads over my stage 1 remap and forged dump valve there is a compant called av performance in burton upon trent they say they do a stage 2 + with milltek exhust uprated fule pump cold air induction kit and a remap buy revo and they say its good for 360-380 bhp on super unleaded .
now from what i have read is he fibbing to me ???????????????????????????????

As robern2 has said,rolling road figures are a bit of a lottery,and a lot comes down to how well the car is tied down,how cold the air is etc etc.

If you go to Stage 2+ and all of the bits mentioned,you'll get pretty mcuh the same as a good number of us here are running,and the general RR consensus is 360-370bhp,and 380bhp with a larger intercooler,but this is the limit of the stock K04 turbo.