S3 Avus rims

A3Tom

Smell my finger.
Reaction score
I'm cheesed off with crashy bumpy roads at the moment so I'm going to stick some 17's on to calm the ride down a bit. Not wanting to spend a shed load but I have found a set of S3 Avus rims (all good nick, only one slight scratch) which I can get for £150 (without tyres).

I'm not clued up on what these fetch normally so would that seem a fair price for them? (it includes centre caps)

Cheers

Tom

Think i've spotted these Tom, is it the set of 5? It's a pretty fair price really, sure you could get a bit off though

No its a set of 4 mate. They're up for a bit more but the chap said he'd take £150.

T

Mine are up for sale with micheline pilot tyres, think its them lol, :)

That price is about right mate, with tyres, an extra £100-£150

What you going to do with your RS4s??

I recently sold a set of 4 needing a refurb, but they all had decent Bridgestone tyres and I got £200 which I thought was fair, to be honest I don't think I have seen many sets below £150.

Chris

Tom, RS4s, are they sprayed dark anthra/black?

If so, could be interested in a swap + cash your way. Avus with new (1000 miles) Pirelli P6000 tyres on. All four are pretty damn good condition, couple of curb marks but for 8 year old wheels they are ****** good.

Let me know,

James

OK mate, I'll have a think.

Thew wheels are actually top quality powder coat and cost £300 to get done so no shoddy paint here :)

I'm torn as I do love the way they look, its just the ****** roads making things a bit crashy. :(

I may just lob the standard 16" sport wheels back on for a bit.

T

Slam dunk the funk dude!!!

Then we can go to the Cov meet and you would fit straight in, scraping everything on your way in...lol.

Mate my cars properly low with 16"s on it but the rides a lot better so they're going back on over the weekend I think :)

Lol...good stuff, I will keep an eye out for you, flying round the roundabouts then in that case ;)

If you find one thats not trashed then let me know...I'm worried I'll fall into a fekkin hole and get stuck!.

LOL....nice one by the Audi Garage in Solihull, im sure you would have a bit of fun around that one...another nice one is in town by the fire station..

LOL....nice one by the Audi Garage in Solihull, im sure you would have a bit of fun around that one...another nice one is in town by the fire station..

Robinhood Island has a nice width to it, and I'm sure tom can have a word with the local plod car that's hiding at Toby carvery on the prowl lol.