1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 as fast as they say?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Dazenator, Jun 2, 2009.

1. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

so just get get a forge and remap and my torque should be much improved you say ...anything else i cant do to improve my torque and speed ???
  2. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Only the full exhaust with downpipe, race cats etc, but that is a lot of money for a mild improvement. Don't know if an uprated ful pump in yours would make a difference or not, would need a 'custom' map of sorts to see max benefits.
  3. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

thanks for the advise what about a forge divertor valve why do people get them and does the place in congleton do custom rolling road revo maps
  4. erisaman

erisaman New Member

Would your same advice apply to the common rail 2.0TDi 170 with S-Tronic? i.e. - Gaic or Revo remaps would still be the best?
  5. AuldReekie

AuldReekie Member

I should imagine the principle is the same, but searching web and reading magazines there does seem to be a proliferation of Diesel tuners (incuding inline/plug in tuning devices). My advice would be to try and catch Devonmikeyboy as he is wise in the ways of diesel tuning.
  6. Dandle

Dandle Member

Revo do a 5hr free trial why not try that. http://www.revotechnik.com/products/freeTrial.aspx