S3 and A3 seats..

HenryS7377

Reaction score
Just a quick one im looking at getting some new seats in my A3.. i wanted to put some S3 recaro's in was wondering if they would fit with a straight swap??

cheers guys

straight swap bud! but if you have a 3 door you need to make sure they are from an S3 hatch. All other variants don't fold forward for rear access apart from RS4 cab ones which are rare as feck!

if you have a sportback you can have them from
- R8
-RS4
- TT
-S3

anything basically! also any seats from the above will have adjustable bolsters but it think they are quite hard to wire up (speak to N8)

sweeet cheers fella! now to find some at the right price! any reccomendations? :p

I think R8s have the tilt n slide too... iirc from my bucket hunting days.

sweeet cheers fella! now to find some at the right price! any reccomendations? :p

there have been a lot for sale lately. the prices seem to have inflated since i bought mine. i paid £1650 iirc for fronts and rear bench. they weren't in great condition though and had no harnesses (which were £370) most sets are advertised ~£2500 now. Although a lot of them are in good condition by the looks of them. check Pistonheads under parts/Audi there have been a few there and also ebay!