1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 8P Towbar Images

NHN Jul 21, 2008

1. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Ok anyone got the 8P S3 with a detachable towbar as ETKA doesnt list the lower valance with removeable part for the towbar as per the sline & sport valances do, so I'm assuming the fitted S3 standard valance is already fitted to allow the towbar to fit & be removed without affecting the bumper at all, anyone get me an image aswell of the underside & rear of the S3 bumper so I can see what the score is & also image of the towbar fitted then removed, thanks in advance.

N.

2. mitch78

mitch78 Active Member

:thumbsup:

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

even an image of underneath would be good & rear so can judge if can do

4. Andy_S

Andy_S Member

Not sure if this is any help but Westfalia make the OE towbars for Audi, their website says:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]front wheel drive 3 doors also for Quattro, also for S3 04/06-, also for V6 3,2 l, 250 HP Please check the operating instructions of the vehicle before fitting the tow bar! Please order separately - depending on the motor version - at Audi dealer: spoiler 8P3 807 434 B or spoiler 8P3 807 434 C (incl. cover)

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]http://www.westfalia-automotive.de/index.php?id=6&L=1

I'd guess neither of those part numbers relate to the S3. I'm sure it'd be possible to fit a towbar but it would mean cutting the existing bumper to suit.