1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s3 8p owners

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by chris1988brown, Dec 11, 2011.

1. chris1988brown

hi guys

could someone with a s3 8p please pm me there reg or chassis number?

im almost due discs and pads and with my s3 brakes obviously not been original fittment may cause a hassle to order, most likely goin for performance discs n pads but just incase my budget decreases and i get genuines you reg or chassis number would be a great help.

cheers chris

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost
    Regional Rep Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

No offence, but this sounds a bit dodgy. Very dodgy, actually. If you need to order replacement parts, you shouldn't need anyone else's reg number (and absolutely not a chassis number) to do so. If you're upgrading, then your own chassis number would likely be much more help as you can check fitment and compatibility.

Head to literally any Audi dealer and they can give you the part number or, obviously, order the parts. All you need to give them is the model and year.

4. chris1988brown

theres nothing dodgy about it at all its just the way we order parts at work we call and tell them a chassis number or reg and the correct parts come job done, when i was ordering all the parts for my s3 kit it was a total pain getting the correct parts without a reg or chassis number, the amount of times the wrong parts come was actualy rediculous,

5. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral
    Audi S3

Any decent dealer should have no problem doing this for you.

All you need is to give them the details of the parts you require,and they'll look them up for you.

I've done this with parts for mine,no reg no. or chassis no. required.

6. chris1988brown

obviously my local audi and TPS are rubbish then

cheers for the help

7. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator
    Site Sponsor Regional Rep VCDS Map User

Get to TPS on Portrack Lane and speak to Tony, tell him Jonny sent you and he'll sort you out.

Have a look on Autotrader if you need a Reg from an S3, doubt there would be very many people willing to give their reg out on here.

8. chris1988brown

cheers mate apprecite your help

9. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator
    Site Sponsor Regional Rep VCDS Map User

No problem mate :)