1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 8P OEM Speedline Alloy Wheels with Tyres

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by mramage, Jul 26, 2013.

1. mramage

mramage Member

[Jul 26, 2013]
    Hi, I am selling my original S3 wheels. I got them refurbished about 4 months, fully powder coated. About 2 weeks later a ridge in the road put a slight ding in 2 of them (see pics). Although the wheels have been balanced I was still finding a very slight vibration. It may be off the tyres, I don't know. Tyres are Kumho Exsta Le Sport KU39 225/40/18/92YXL and they've done 7K miles. Two have about 5mm left, the other 2 about 4mm. None have had any punctures, they were fresh on the car upon purchase. As you can see the center caps are in place and the wheels look fantastic. I might be open to delivery if the person pre-pays and confirms the cost, otherwise it's collection only, Motherwell area, near Glasgow. The wheels are original Speedline Audi (5x112 ET54) with full markings complete with tyres that have the majority of their tread. I'm asking £700 O.N.O. Please call if interested 07917 214746 , the PMs here don't seem to be getting to my email.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]