1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 8P Mods

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Dazzeroo, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Dazzeroo

Dazzeroo Member

I collected my S3 last night after having a TBE Milltek, Dbilas, Autotech Fuel Pump and Custom Code Stage 2 fitted and wow...the car goes like stink!

I opted for the resonated Milltek as its a 100cell sports cat apparently but it still sounds amazing...can't believe how differently the car goes and drives..

thanks to Motorwerks in Aberdeen for doing a great job...

Question though, is the standard S3 exhaust/intake worth anything or should i just let the garage keep them?

Cheers,
    Daz

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Iggu

Iggu Active Member

After getting my Milltek I left my standard exhaust in a heap on the floor of AmD. They kindly binned it for me. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

4. S3 Big Andy

S3 Big Andy Stealth Beast Baby Yay

I still have my standard exhaust from a year ago cant sell it!

Nice build Dazzeroo, any pictures??

5. Boydie

Boydie Boycie
    VCDS Map User

Keep it mate - means you can sell the aftermarket exhaust when sell up time comes!

your performance mods are exactly what i would do to the car!!

any bhp figures yet?

6. Dazzeroo

Dazzeroo Member

motorwerks dont have a rolling road but i do intend getting it done soon...they reckoned about 350 bhp/330 lbft??...i'm not really cared about the figures...the transformation is sensational and all for a little over £2k!

anyone have any ideas what kind of 0-60, 0-100 qtr mile times this would do now??

P.S. the clutch seems good for now :)

7. Dazzeroo

Dazzeroo Member

No pics as yet as my ex wife recently keyed my car...bitch..i havent calmed down about it yet!

8. andyb_88

andyb_88 Member

another ex-wife keying a car! 2nd thread in two days.... :wtf:

9. Iggu

Iggu Active Member

Same bloke I think mate

10. S3 SAF

S3 SAF Member

I know how you feel fella, got my milltek and stage 2 done last week at TTS and its just amazing...!

11. Dazzeroo

Dazzeroo Member

anyone have any clue as to how much a turbo upgrade will cost...i'm already at stage 2 and feel the need for more...lol

probably need a new clutch, although mine is holding out fine albeit i've only been on stage 2 for 2000 miles

is there a big difference between stage 2 and 3 power wise?..do internals need upgrading etc...any drivability issues??

:think:

12. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
    Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Calmed down yet? Personally mate she'd have regretted the day she did that to me mate I can assure you, what did you do to her cause thats just evil or was the divorce enough, lol.

13. S3-Dan

S3-Dan Quattro

im stage 2+ mate an another guy on here too, he does track days etc and his clutch lasted ages, mines just been done under warranty before i went 2+ so i wouldnt worry too much less ur the stig ?

ur mad for wanting to go stage 3 specially after the money youv just spent on stage 2 id say keep it at that for a while and then when ur bored have a think

id keep ur intake if anything incase it has to go in for warranty though, my zaust is in the back garden lol cant do anything with it either

14. Dazzeroo

Dazzeroo Member

thanks Dan, out of interest, have you changed your Engine Mounts?

I've noticed a fair banging moise when doing quick changes with some spirited driving!!