s3 8p honey comb grill

josh denyer

Reaction score
Hi I have an Audi s3 8p 2007 prefacelift . and Ive been wanting to put the honey comb grill on the front replacing the original. however, Ive done my research and nobody out there supplies/ manufactures one for the prefacelift model. Ive also heard and seen people do the modification using an rs6 grill . is there any other way? or is there a grill that fits straight into place ? can somebody tell me specifically which grill to purchase and exactly what to do because I'm going round in circles with looking on ebay and forums etc. many thanks

the preface-lift only has 2 grilles that will fit straight into the bumper and they are the Grey and the Black grille , you can purchase these from Auid direct and if my mind serves me well i think Crewe Audi where going to charge me £360 posted but check that out by going to the parts section and posting your looking for one and see what price comes back to you . On a better note if you haven't got led's for your Drl's look up em - tuning on here as the guy that sells them is a wiz with led's and there canbus error free and look awesome as they are coded to car .