S3 8p facelift rear lights

GSXROLLIE1

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just got my s3 8p facelift 3 door,

Is there different rear lights? I've got the facelift rears but somone said they do another set maybe smoked?

you could, whether you'd like the end result is a different story, if you look on the pics, its the section predominantly around the side of the car that's darker red

If yours are the lighter ones, just bang them on ebay and buy the darker ones, it's likely you'll literally not pay anything!

Eurocarparts might still stock the darker ones for £60 a side, while they're technically not brand-stamped as audi, they're actually the very same lights, same manufacturer

you could, whether you'd like the end result is a different story, if you look on the pics, its the section predominantly around the side of the car that's darker red

If yours are the lighter ones, just bang them on ebay and buy the darker ones, it's likely you'll literally not pay anything!

Eurocarparts might still stock the darker ones for £60 a side, while they're technically not brand-stamped as audi, they're actually the very same lights, same manufacturer

That's brilliant thanks so much for your help. Il keep a look on eBay or go to euros!! One of my rear seem to condensate which is quite annoying!!

Might be worth searching for "A3 Breaking" on ebay and see what's close to you, it's one search many people forget about but you might find a car with its lights still attached, and the breaker might well give you a shockingly good price... like the pair I got for £75