1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 8L modified parts

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by Rick.S3, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Rick.S3

Rick.S3 Member

Hi in the next 4-5 weeks ill be taking all the parts ive fitted to my s3 8l ready to sell the car standard when my insurance runs out which is aug 5th. So im gathering interest now before i start to strip .

Milltek cat back non resonated - £ 250
    Pipeworks 3" downpipe with decat £200 - Brought 2nd hand of ebay but never fitted so no need to take off
    Seat leon cupra R front brake set up including goodridge stainless hoses (also include rear hoses as never used) discs pads and carriers (discs slightly worn but very useable) - £420
    Liquid guage with air vent surround to fit air vent in facelift - £150
    4 bar fuel pressure regulatar - £20
    H&R 25mm lowering springs (great stance have pics of how it sits on them ) - £80
    Forge split R recirculating dv in black - £70
    Andy mac sub box without subwoofer - £60
    Ah fab front mount complete with all hoses pipework clamps and crash bar allready cut out ready to be just bolted onto new car no messing around - £280
    Forge intake hose in blue - £50
    S4 replica alloys 5x100 8J as new really good quality italian reps (hard to tell difference between originals) only 1 slight mark on 1 wheel the rest are mint fitted with new falken fks 225 35 profile tyres also include 15mm and 5mm spacers with bolts - £550

Standard spare parts -

ed turbo hose - £20
    Apy 210 maf - £20

I have pics all all parts if needed drop me an msg with your email address and ill send you pics as soon as i can
  2. Rick.S3

Rick.S3 Member

All parts are based in gainsborough , lincolnshire Dn21 . Can post by courier if needed.
  3. Smokey_clark

Smokey_clark 12th Gear

4. scotty_24

scotty_24 Member

5. ali50ferrari

ali50ferrari Member

Mate i want the h & r springs can you call/text me 07706514518 and do you know if will they fit a 2001 facelift s3
  6. DerekC

DerekC Member

Sorry I know it's not on the list but I assume that if you have springs you would also have adjustable tie arms??