S3 8l Grill Badge (Facelift version)

gsmboy

Reaction score
I am trying to find a replacement facelift S3 Grill badge as some low life has knocked off mine. :motz:I have checked eBay and not sure which is the right one (Not the from 8P S3). Does anyone know the OEM Part number for the facelift version & where else i can get an Original part? Or does anyone want to sell me their used one PM me?

Cheers
Steve

If you dont get an answer by the end of today I can check the parts catalogue when I get home. Alternatively, you could just bell your local Audi garage and get the part number.

I'm waiting on an s3 grill to arrive so I can put it on my a3 but obviously won't be needing the s3 badge so you could have mine once the grill arrives?

I'm waiting on an s3 grill to arrive so I can put it on my a3 but obviously won't be needing the s3 badge so you could have mine once the grill arrives?

Mate let me know when the grill arrives and i'll take the S3 badge from you. What do you want for it?

No worries pal, erm I really don't know what to ask for it? Make me an offer? Lol.

Oem one is £13 from stealers.. Getting the part no..

I ended up buying from a member here, but they sent me the Pre-face lift version instead!

Does anyone have a facelift grill badge that they want to sell to me (Don't really want to pay close to $50 AUD for NEW) to replace this part

Cheers,
Steve

wow i haven;t had one on my car since i had it... i am interested in a face lift one is someone is selling a spare? think i need the bracket also. pm me for price please, thanks.