S3 8l footrest pedal

Nice one buddy, you da man :thumbsup: I'll keep a look out tho see if anything comes up.

Ok Damo thanks for looking, back to the drawing board, i will get a couple cut anyway and you and jim (op) can test them ...;)

Dave, that's very kind of you. Many thanks.

Happy to help, pay, test in situ etc...just give me the nod and let me know what info you require to sort.

I imagine that this could be a little earner if you can pull it off as, like we have discovered, no one is doing it whatsoever.

Thanks again

sorry dave...accidentally disliked a post. how can i remove the dislike?

It will be saturday when i get a couple cut as im extremely busy at work on other projects...pm me your address for delivery,,

Nice one. Thanks again.

I'm onto it now. Address on way.

Not really. Dave was working on it and I was sourcing a TT pedal template...which I'm still waiting for from eBay!

I know I’m bumping an old thread but was wondering if anyone has any luck with a foot rest have just put on TT pedals and feel like the plain footrest is letting it down.

I have found these:

AUDI A3,S3 & A2 ST/ST FOOTREST PEDALS | eBay

But it looks like they are for the later model than the 8L I like the fact there is an S3 emblem in the middle tops it off.

Has anyone got the measurements for the footrest?

Thanks Dave

Sure there is a thread about somewhere, where a member has had a TT one cut to size to fit the 8L.

Nope that was me.

I cut one down.

Check my progress thread.