1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 8L A46 towards Coventry

S3-Sandy Sep 13, 2013

1. S3-Sandy

S3-Sandy S3 OFU

Looked to be Dolphin Grey, reg started with S300. Got an approving nod as I past him, held pace with me through the traffic then left at the junction with the A45, anyone on here?

2. @udi A3

@udi A3 Site Sponsor Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Iirc I have plugged vcds into that car. Last 3 letters make a word up right?

Trying to remember who it was but im terrible at names

3. s3jon92

s3jon92 Member

It was meeee!! Was great to see a fellow 8l S3 owner on the roads, don't see many up this way:friends:. Your car looked great, put a smile on my face for the rest of the day :)

@udi A3 my plate reads s300 JPT but they haven't been on long so doubt it was the same car.

Heres a terrible picture of mine...
    Devon Aug 2013.....jpg

S3-Sandy likes this.
  4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

I know they are very rare around these parts,yellow one around Binley and Black one by the tattooists in Radford,saw a hottie driving a black one the other day and thought phwoooaarr

5. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

There also gops in radford and mine when I visit the family in Coundon from time to time.

Gops likes this.
  6. Gops

Gops Badger 5 Edition VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Audi S3

That was me ;) haha! I seen you on nye jase, going towards London Rd at around 5-6ish? Also someone that picked my old Cars to scrap said they knew you! Didn't get his name though..

I think I've seen that s3 around!

7. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Gops are you implying you are a hottie?? LOL

AR-rkon likes this.