S3 2010 sportback brake servo replacement cost !!

Hookmonster

Reaction score
Hi, my lovely s3 sportback has a hiss coming from the break pedal. If touch the pedal it stops.. also after stopping the engine the brake pedal is hard within a few pumps... verified at Audi main dealers... ive asked for a goodwill gesture due to Audi Fsh.. car even purchased from solihul branch where services have been carried out.. but no.

They want £1630 all in to replace it inc part... ( engine out almost kinda job.. 9 hours listed )

They can sod off !! Lol

Does any body know of somewhere near Leicester i could get it done please...

£1630.... LOL

Last edited:
I think your right mate.. listers turned me down straight.. but the service lady should be ringing me after shes talked to audi.uk

I agree that it shouldnt fail in 58k .. and i might push the issue if they refuse due to it being a safty issue... Watchdog... cough

The contribution should come from Audi UK and not Listers so I can't understand why they turned you straight down. Brake servo should not fail at that mileage on a car that age with full service history etc. I'd be straight back down asking them to contact Audi and advising them if they don't have any luck you'll be contacting Audi directly to pursue it. Keep it polite and advise them you're disappointed in the service and the fact that a major item like this has failed so early. Good luck.

Reactions: Hookmonster
Thanks pluves1, ill keep updates coming letting people know how i get on..

Emma from listers solihul contacted me today.. very helpfull lady and although audi uk said no, listers have offered to pay half of the £1630 and provide me with a courtesy car...

So not as bad as it could have been

Good to see our other Listers site is helping you. :friends:

I can see they have the part in stock and ready to rumble by the looks of it.

The parts not that expensive, its the definitely the Labour to fit it that is the costly element.

Reactions: Sandra and Hookmonster
Happy days!

3021307-inline-fb-thumbsup-printpackaging.jpg

Reactions: Hookmonster
Brake servo replaced by Audi ( listers) solihul as promised. Superb customer service by Emma and Sarah in Service dept.. and thanks to service manager they covered half of the cost..

Top service.. :)

Reactions: Sandra