S3 2007 on 19" new RS4's

AL_B

Reaction score
Found another German site called www.global-trade-germany.com, whilst browsing Ebay.

Found these pics, wheels are RS4 reps, 19"x8.5, ET48.

S3_19_06.jpg

S3_19_03.bmp

S3_19_02.jpg

Reason for posting was that the S3 above doesn't look lowered. Compare it to these...the Elite-Sportwagen car...

001_c91c78b1.jpg

002_42521c13.jpg

Just in case you were interested. :)

Both look good though IMO.

AL

Cheers AL ! That black one is the nutts, im glad i went for black in the end. Bring on mid-june !!!!

You can see in the first silver pic that the reps dont have anywhere near the dish on the spokes as the original RS4's. The original spokes seem to really bend outwards and look more aggressive.

The silver S3 looks awesome with the graphite wheels, maybe needs some black wing mirrors too.

TDI-line said:
The silver S3 looks awesome with the graphite wheels, maybe needs some black wing mirrors too.

Yeah I like that one too. Looks different doesn't it. Would look good with tinted windows too.

Mo,

It was the black one that did it for me too. Although, every time I see a silver one I think.....hmmmm...my favourite colour...should have got silver.

:)

AL

The first pic looks nice but I just don't get this black/graphite wheel craze at all.