S3 + 19'' Cadiz?

i think they'd look fine although i'd be saving up and buying a genuine set ..

Blasthemy you Heathen...lol As far as l am aware Cadiz Alloys on a Gulf, where only available in a 18" rim?

ohh one of those forums eh, not bothered about genuine or replica, they are just wheels after all!.
other countries got the 19'' version, us brits only got 18''s

Each to their own....

I was close to doing a deal on a Golf R but the absolute first stipulation was that it had to have the 19" pretoria alloys - I think the cadiz wheels look awful!

Anyway it was academic...Ive ordered an S3!

Buy a Golf R if you want the wheels......

They will look **** on the S3

Reactions: RYuill
ohh one of those forums eh, not bothered about genuine or replica, they are just wheels after all!.
I'd be a wee bit wary of ebay replicas if i were you. Could quite easily be inferior quality and unsafe. Just my opinion though :)

just don't like them at all, one of the reasons I didn't buy a Golf R was that only the Cadiz are available in Oz, and the 19" pretoria alloys aren't..... not impressed on the R and not for an S3.

can think of plenty of other nice wheels out there for the Audi.

...also not all replicas are the same, does depend by who and where they are made... no name ones made in China, no thanks ......as an aside I had a set of genuine momos on the GTI, and when I pulled them out of their box, covered in Italian writing, I noticed the made in china sticker.... wasn't impressed.

I dont understand this thinking. Uve bought yourself an amazing machine in a new s3 but yet you dont care what wheels you put onto it? You don't mind putting on rubbish ebay replicas? Is it not you that has recently got your car remapped also, so with the extra power going down you would still be happy with fake wheels? (sorry if I have confused you with another member with regards to the mapping.)

I would also not personally put Golf R wheels on an S3 but I admit that I would be quite Anal with regards to not mixing and matching.

I dont understand this thinking. Uve bought yourself an amazing machine in a new s3 but yet you dont care what wheels you put onto it? You don't mind putting on rubbish ebay replicas? Is it not you that has recently got your car remapped also, so with the extra power going down you would still be happy with fake wheels? (sorry if I have confused you with another member with regards to the mapping.)

I would also not personally put Golf R wheels on an S3 but I admit that I would be quite Anal with regards to not mixing and matching.

Ran dozens of replica alloys with all sorts of power and never had any issues at all, even genuine wheels can break!
Wanted to know if you thought they were ugly and everyone seems to think so and as such I will go with rs4c's instead.
Thanks

Hey mate! If you like them, you go for it!
If we all liked the same things life would be boring!

I think the main point people have is to be careful about the quality of replicas you put on..

The Std Golf R Alloys above are Tacktastic!!

If your really after R Alloys, atleast go for the much better looking VW 'Option' Silver Pretoria(RS4 Style)wheel!

They remind me of those awful Wheels that came as Std on the Porsche 997 Turbo............which is what ruined it!

I'll be glad when I see the day when everyone has become bored of these terrible looking Black/Polished Alloys!

The Std Golf R Alloys above are Tacktastic!!

If your really after R Alloys, atleast go for the much better looking VW 'Option' Silver Pretoria(RS4 Style)wheel!

They remind me of those awful Wheels that came as Std on the Porsche 997 Turbo............which is what ruined it!

I'll be glad when I see the day when everyone has become bored of these terrible looking Black/Polished Alloys!

Polished Faced alloys do look awesome,i have had 3 cars with them on,Grande Punto Multijet Sporting,Honda FN2 type R GT....and now the S3..even Maclaren do them, so l am afraid your in for a long wait as that's the style.

anyway its not this style of alloy thats being discussed,its a different Marque STYLE alloy being fitted to an Audi S3

I saw the 19" version of these on a golf r in Germany and it arctic lot looked pretty awesome!
But the audi has different lines and body style so perhaps it does not suit.

Split between new rs4c, new rs6 or old rs6 all three in gunmetal to look a bit more oem