1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 18 inch wheels

Catalystx Dec 16, 2007

1. Catalystx

Catalystx Member

hey, hw can i get the center piece audi emblem/logo for the Audi S3 rims? the center four circle piece. just but my Audi but that piece missing.:motz:

2. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Try ebay, if not dealer, sorry budd! Any car pics?

3. Catalystx

Catalystx Member

thanks, no pics yet. plus its a project car for now as i just bought it but it seems to have some issues. going to the garage tomrrow. i was drivin last night and the power went. when turning the car back on. the horn, headlamps and the AC stpped working:crying:. no idea what caused that and i checked through the fuses in the car to the right of the steering and they all seemed fine.

Anyhow what do i call that middle piece of the AUDI rim on ebay?

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

5. N8

Is it a new S3? Project car? :think: What you doing to it :hubbahubba:

6. Catalystx

Catalystx Member

its a 2003 S3, not sure whats wrong with it nw, but based n that i will prob upgrade the parts. nthing major just now.

7. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Catalystx you may also get more advice from the A3 8L section for your particular model.

Good luck.

8. Catalystx

Catalystx Member

great thanks:friends:

9. N8

Yeh you're in the wrong section!!