S2 (ABY) Fusebox Wiring Plug Help Needed

oollit

Reaction score
Hi,
i have recently replaced a fire damaged fusebox on a 1994 2.2L S2 (Engine Code ABY) but need a little help to finish off the electrics.

I have managed to get nearly everything back to where it belongs after a very long day tracing wires and studying diagrams but i am stuck on one remaining connector plug.
I bought a 2nd hand fusebox with all the connector plugs and part of the wiring loom still connected to it which made the job a lot easier as it meant that i knew which colour wire went where. However the last plug is slightly different to what is fitted to the car and i have ended up with a couple of extra wires which i don't know what positions they go in the connector.

This is the plug in question, it lives on the N/S of the fusebox under the scuttle panel and clips in fore and aft below the air con and radiator fan relays....

plug.jpg

The 4 wires on the loom that go into the plug match the colours shown but i also have a brown wire and a double black/yellow wire and i am not sure which positions they clip into the connector. One of these wires also had a 2" loop with a 2nd terminal but i am not sure which one. The wiring on this plug on the cars loom was an unrecongisable birds nest of melted plastic/copper so i can't figure out where it went.

The car that the fuse box came from didn't have air con so i am hoping that this is what the wires are for.

Can anyone take a photo of this plug for me so i can finish off this job and get the car back on the road.

I have had the car started and every thing does seem to be working but i wont know until i road test the car.

Still needing some help with this, can anyone help?

Have you managed to sort this issue?
if not all the wiring diagrams for the S2 are on s2central.net

Brian