S1 Sepang Blue / Black Pack

N@deeem

Reaction score
Well after a not very long wait of 3 weeks and a day, here is my new car.

First impressions are that it's quite stiff and restrained compared to the Approved Used car I took on a test drive - but that had almost 7k on the clock.

The Bose sound system has a nice balanced sound, although the bass isn't as punchy as the system in my old Abarth 500c (SPL or sound pressure level seems lower). Hopefully it's just the voice coils in the speakers wearing in. I haven't turned it up too much or tried changing many settings either.

After the letdown last week during signing of paperwork, the salesmanager met me today and surprised me by offering a 2nd service, 3 yrs alloy wheel and tyre insurance for free. He knew I was annoyed but thanked me for staying cool; not shouting/ swearing; or getting irrate like some other customers might.

I tell you if it wasn't for the black cab driver they got for me;or the older dude that meets/ greets/ brews up for you in the showroom they'd have lost the sale!
IMG 1285

IMG 1284

IMG 1282

Reactions: 203132, SPIKE_ and andy l
Also the lighting in the collection room was great - the paint has a purple tinge to it that I wasn't expecting. Anyone else spotted this on Sepang Blue?

Looks great! I've gone for sepang blue and judging by how good it looks on that photo I've made the right choice

Reactions: N@deeem
Very nice mate.
I'm so jealous!

STUNNING.....enjoy. Really does look great :yes:

Looks stunning mate. I agree about how stiff and heavy it feels. Had mine a week an only done 90 miles in mine and mine feels soild at the moment so taking it easy

Also mine had a lovely purple tint too in the sun
Stunning an enjoy

Same as mine apart from the contrasting black roof.

Love sepang blue with black pack.

Less than 100 miles in, first impressions:

Negatives:
iPhone 6s cuts out reconnects on Spotify.
A bit more lag than my old car.
Exhaust note a bit tame compared to old car.

Positives:
That colour!
Album artwork on Spotify.
The torque and power in a small package (even though I'm limited to 4K rpm for a bit).
Feels like a smaller more agile version of my wife's old mk5 R32 manual!