S1 Ordered

Gothy

S1
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I'm Chris, a couple of weeks ago I took a test drive of the S1, absolutely loved it!! Fast forward a few hours and I had paid my deposit. I'm still waiting on any correspondence like build dates or even an order confirmation... Oh well I'm sure it will come soon enough.

I am literally so excited now, it will be my first Audi, I keep looking on YouTube for new S1 videos lol.

Spec;
S1 Sportback in Misano red
Electric mirrors
Heated seats
Bose audio
Rear matts
Cruise control
Flat bottomed steering wheel

I'm not sure whether I should add the keyless door/start option, I assume that since I've had no paperwork that I can change it still. My sisters Nissan Micra used to have it and it worked rather well.

Also I couldn't add the nicer alloys coded "COC" in the brochure without adding the Quattro exterior pack, not sure if that's right as the demo car had them without the pack...

I didn't fancy the Quattro styling packs, they look nice but it's a lot of money :/

Might be a few months yet, but I will certainly post photos.

The forum looks great, I'll be floating about while I wait lol.

Welcome :)
You can change the spec anytime up to when they lock your build week which is usually about 2 weeks before it gets built. However, if you do make changes it may have an effect on any estimated build week you already have - your dealer can simulate any change to suggest if you will be facing a further delay before you commit to any change though.

Regarding the wheels, I'm not aware of any restriction on having them without the Quattro pack. As you say, I've also driven a demo with them with no Quattro packs. I'd question your dealer harder on this if you really want them. If you get the exterior quattro pack they are included in matt black, so it may be you can only have them in silver without the pack?

Last edited:
Since my last post I have added,

Smart key / push start
Quattro interior pack
Sunset glass

This pushed my original December build date back to last week...

So in theory it should be in production now, although I'm skeptical as I'm yet to hear from my dealer.