S-Line value advise please....

pitch3110

Reaction score
Chaps,

B8 on order and needing to sell my car on.

My farther is wanting it, but what do you think its worth.

2.0TDI S-Line Saloon
April 2006 (I am first and only owner)
Phantom Black
50,000 miles FSH
18" 5-arms
Parking sensors
Cruise
Auto boot lid
Folding rear seats
Cruise
MFSW
Privve glass in rear
Phone Prep
Armrest

Just put 4 new tyres on it and is due for a service shortly which I will sort out.

I would be happy with £11k, is this fair??

ta in advance

Id say thats about right mate.

Anywhere between 10k minimum and 12k maximum but obviously id need to see the car etc to be more realistic

Why dont you have a look at whats out there and just compare yours

Id say thats about right mate.

Anywhere between 10k minimum and 12k maximum but obviously id need to see the car etc to be more realistic

Why dont you have a look at whats out there and just compare yours

Yep have been looking, but such a big range of prices.
Dealers upto 14k
Indys 13k ish
Private as you say 10 - 13 depending on spec.

At least folk on furums have real experience and will be honest and realistic

Ta matey and sorry to read about the mirrors

Yep have been looking, but such a big range of prices.
Dealers upto 14k
Indys 13k ish
Private as you say 10 - 13 depending on spec.

At least folk on furums have real experience and will be honest and realistic

Ta matey and sorry to read about the mirrors

Im a tight b*****d so if it were my car id would be asking £12,500 - £13,500 for it and at least then you can come down abit, always start high mate.

Sounds like your dad be getting him self a really good deal! Any photo of your car?

Here goes

These are the only ones I have with the plate blotted out on this PC.

I am a bit of a detailing freak and I took these in May of this year after a claying, stage 1 megs, AG SR Polish and a final buff with NXT and my new Megs 220 dual action polisher.

Excuse Wifeys ED30

PP3.jpg

PP4.jpg

Here goes

These are the only ones I have with the plate blotted out on this PC.

I am a bit of a detailing freak and I took these in May of this year after a claying, stage 1 megs, AG SR Polish and a final buff with NXT and my new Megs 220 dual action polisher.

Excuse Wifeys ED30

PP3.jpg

PP4.jpg

Really like your garage and drive mate, looks like a nice place to live with all the trees.

Your cars look mint, very tidy love golf gtis and almost bought one but went with the a4 instead.

Easily worth 13k that mate.

Dont suppose you want to sell me those mirrors do you before you sell the car, im actually in the process of buying some phantom black ones so could be a good swap!

Ta Dazmo,

I built this place a few years ago and I made sure the garage was big and both cars live in it always.

Trees....nice, but when the leaves start to drop its BAAAAAAAAD..........

Mirrors....the black ones are back on and them ones sit behind me on the bookcase and yes I will get round to selling them and they are the real thing.

Step-mother is driving the car next week and if she likes, its sold, if not I will be putting it up towards the end of next month as the newey is due mid October and your thoughts are much appreciated.

ta

Ta Dazmo,

I built this place a few years ago and I made sure the garage was big and both cars live in it always.

Trees....nice, but when the leaves start to drop its BAAAAAAAAD..........

Mirrors....the black ones are back on and them ones sit behind me on the bookcase and yes I will get round to selling them and they are the real thing.

Step-mother is driving the car next week and if she likes, its sold, if not I will be putting it up towards the end of next month as the newey is due mid October and your thoughts are much appreciated.

ta

So are the mirrors in good nick with no scratches and no borken clips?

If So how much do you want for them mate?

Last edited:
I will post some pics and make me an offer Dazmo.
I want 200 for them but see what yoiu think once you have viewed

Ta mate

I will post some pics and make me an offer Dazmo.
I want 200 for them but see what yoiu think once you have viewed

Ta mate

Ive just bought a brand new pair of phantom black mirrors from ebay, these were removed by the dealer when the guy bought the car and as such are unmarked, if your car is phantom balck and you want to put it back to standard i might swap them with you.

Otherwise im gunna strip em and paint em silver.