1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S-Line suspension

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by kenny_boon, Aug 2, 2005.

1. kenny_boon

kenny_boon Member

Hi all,

does the S-line have any of the same suspension components as the S4(v8) ie springs dampers or ARB's?

thanks
  2. imported_bubstar

imported_bubstar Guest

[ QUOTE ]

does the S-line have any of the same suspension components as the S4(v8) ie springs dampers or ARB's?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't think much is the same - don't forget the extra weight of the big V8 , so springs wont be the same.

I know the rear anti roll bar is smaller as dicussed HERE

Looks like a worthwhile Mod' for the money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

BUB
  3. simon_golf_tt

simon_golf_tt Member

So Bub - have you tried the S4 rear ARB? I've noticed that a few people have done it on the US forums.
  4. kenny_boon

kenny_boon Member

thanks guys, if the S4 rear ARB fits i might be tempted. would help reduce understeer too i guess!
  5. imported_bubstar

imported_bubstar Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    So Bub - have you tried the S4 rear ARB? I've noticed that a few people have done it on the US forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

No not me , but will give it a try - you can't go wrong for £70 odd /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

That's what the guy says Kenny - less understeer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

BUB
  6. simon_golf_tt

simon_golf_tt Member

Go for it Bub and take some pictures so we know how to follow suit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif
  7. kenny_boon

kenny_boon Member

yeah sounds like a definate for me, not sure about fitting it myself tho! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

who wants to be first to do a 'how to' with pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
  8. imported_bubstar

imported_bubstar Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Go for it Bub and take some pictures so we know how to follow suit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - Watch this space /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm still waiting for my shortshifer though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif HERE

BUB