1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s-line suspension question

Discussion in 'New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)' started by bigsur1, Jan 28, 2013.

1. bigsur1

bigsur1 New Member

Hi sorry for another s-line suspension question, but I am keen to get an answer from folks that have had an A3 for a few months. I currently have an 8P (2010) A3 S-line and am quite happy with the suspension. I am wondering what the s-line drivers opinions are on the new A3 s-line suspension ? Unfortunately the dealer does not have an A3 with S-line suspension but I have driven the new A3 sport. Can anyone comment on the difference between the 8P and 8V s-line suspension? I know it's subjective but any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  2. sebtomato

sebtomato Member

The only thing I would say is that none of the reviews of the new A3 have been done on the S-line suspensions, and very few on even the sport suspensions. It means Audi wants journalists to drive and assess the car with standard suspensions, because they are probably a good compromise without major drawbacks...
  3. dieseldoug

dieseldoug Member

My car is only weeks old full s-line suspension I can say its better than my departed A4 s-line, there will be other comments regarding sport/s-line set up but if you were happy previously you will be delighted with the new set up.