S line steering wheel

levilucas03

Reaction score
Not sure if its possible but i like the s line steering wheel but i like the control the standard wheel gives, which is the audio controll... volume next track and cd change.... can i add this to the s line wheel or will i need to decide s line wheel with no controls ??

You can buy the s line wheel with the audio controls on it. Search s line MFSW multi function steering wheel. If you already have control it's a straight swap for you, and you won't need to swap the steering control module.

Uh hold fire, the airbags come in 2 flavours, so you need to check which one you have before buying another wheel, trust me some have come unstuck by this small oversight.

Is yours manual or dsg as I have a complete sline wheel with paddles available, also can fit aswell.

If it has the correct airbag, take a look at the flat bottom s-line mfsw, I love it.

If it has the correct airbag, take a look at the flat bottom s-line mfsw, I love it.

Flat bottom MFSW's have a different round airbag rather than the sheild type which the standard wheels and MFSW's have.

Reactions: NHN