s-line sports package plus

allyli

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just looking throught the A3 detail brochure and seen the sline pack shown and it states that it is available for all sports models.

I phoned up the local stealer and he mentioned that you can get it on any sports model but you don't get leather inserts for the seats for non-dsg and non-quattro cars.

I asked if the price was the same and he laughed and said yes.

Has anyone ordered this pack with non-dsg and non-quattro.
What do you actually get?

Thanks
Al

I've have it with a 1.6fsi SB, I got all the bits and bobs, but you don't get leather inserts on the seats, just speed fabric, if you go for full leather you don't get the sline inscription on the seat

s line pack gets you part leather seats with black fabric middle section etc. For another £750 (unless gone up again), you can upgrade to full leather.

S-line inscription on the seat?!?

Is this a new thing then? My TDi DSG S-line has the part leather seats and has no logo on the seats. It doesn't have a grille badge either though that might be the A3 range. Seen them on the A4's.

Got the 18's though which are great.

Only the Sportbacks get the inscription not the 3dr...

Yes, the facelifted 3 door s-line does have the inscription on the seat backs. Saw it the other day at Audi Glasgow.

Cheers Roswell, i'll have to try and see one in the flesh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif