S Line or S Line Spec

Steve-L

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help me, I've been looking at car leasing websites and there seems to be a 2.0T quattro S Line and a 2.0T quattro S Line Spec which is slightly cheaper. Whats the difference ?

Thanks

Don't quote me on this because I've had mine since June so that was the last time I was checking those sites but...

I think 'Spec' refers to Special Edition. When I ordered mine Audi were running the S-Line Special Edition, slightly cheaper than the S-Line but with full leather upholstery.

The Special Edition is now history, you can't order one any more.

The SE used to add full leather but the standard S-Line spec now includes this for £1800.

rich1068 said:
Don't quote me on this because I've had mine since June so that was the last time I was checking those sites but...

I think 'Spec' refers to Special Edition. When I ordered mine Audi were running the S-Line Special Edition, slightly cheaper than the S-Line but with full leather upholstery.

This is correct - I was shoppping around in October and the special edition was on the lists. It's not available anymore, but I thnk the standard s-line is to the special edition specification now as vertigo said.
Hope that makes sense!!!

I just phoned Audi and the special edition is being marketed again for the 07 model. Apparently its a marketing ploy and is the standard s line with a few extras for less ££'s

I wonder what the extra's will be this time round......
Did they mention?

TBH I did not ask I just wanted confirmation that it was an S-Line.

The latest round of S-Line Special edition is as follows :-

2.0 TD1170 Quatttro only with the new RS4 style 18" alloy, blue tooth and Exclusive two tone leather.

Full Vienna Leather on standard S-Line os £750.

RS4 style alloys come on the s-line spec edition, but you still can't spec them on the S3.... what are Audi playing at!!!
Some nice toys they are thrwing in... or is this a more money special edition???

The 170 TDiQ special edition that I looked at on Friday was just over £26K.