1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S line grille help

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by jodyhoare, Feb 13, 2014.

1. jodyhoare

jodyhoare New Member

Hi all, I should be purchasing my first B7 convertible today. I'm looking to get the black surround grille and would prefer it with the honeycomb mesh. Where would be the best place to get this? Thanks in advance

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. V6 Quatt

V6 Quatt Well-Known Member

ebay, there are 2 currently for Sale Rs4 Mesh Grills for Audi A4 B7 Saloon/Avant

4. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

A lot of A4 B7 cabriolets have SE bumpers. Will those grilles fit an SE bumper?

5. etxeondo

etxeondo Member

If you have a se bumper and you get a grill for a se bumper then it would fit no problem but you can not fit s line grill into se bumper as part numbers are different and i think its screws that dont line up to secure it as s line is a bit longer.

Your best bet is to use OEM / Performance Parts for Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Porsche & Volkswagen - ECS Tuning to find the part number for a grill suitable for your bumper which you can use your car as they list what grills fit what bumper but they didn't have my engine size so i went the closest to it for searching parts.

I had to use that link above and Audi Teile Katalog Volkswagen Ersatzteile Skoda Parts Seat online BMW Teile to get a part number of a euro plate adapter and holder though i must say bit of a pain double checking to make sure all parts would fit before ordering from audi or ebay etc.