S-line front bumper!

hartey

Reaction score
Hi all, anyone know where I can get an 04 sline front bumper, or the original part number so I can get a quote from the stealers!
I have been looking on all usual places for ages!

Look in the Part Number Sticky for the part number, it's there to help you!

Reactions: hartey
Lol sorry didn't know it existed! must remember searc button lol

you just wanting the lower skirt or were you after the top half of the bumper too? it is very possible to get the lower valance to fit to a regular non-S-Line top bumper and it'll save you £300+.... but if you were doing the full conversion, remember to get the top bumper to match the existing one (i.e. includign/excluding washers) as the part numbers are different.

heres my avant, mainly wanting the lower part and side skirts

AudiA4Avant1.jpg

I have a converted one (standard/adapted top section with s-line lower) which I took off my car when I did a full S4 conversion, along with 2 brand new fog lights and fog light grilles.....

It will need painting though, silver in colour but heavily stone chipped/lacquer peeling....

The side skirts are the same on s-line/standard cars, the s-line ones are colour coded though, I also have 3 s-line door blades as well.....

I have an original S-line B6 Audi genuine front bumper, lower skirt and outer honeycomb grills which may be for sale for the right price. New in primer, but have storage scuffs

I have an original S-line B6 Audi genuine front bumper, lower skirt and outer honeycomb grills which may be for sale for the right price. New in primer, but have storage scuffs.

PM me with a price if you like mate :yum:

Cheers Jay