1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S-line exterior styling Kit

schem Jul 5, 2005

1. schem

schem New Member

Saw this today fitted to a dolphin grey 2.0T Sportback. Wasn't very impressed, the front spoiler is hardly noticeable at all, and the rear bumper is pointless on dark colors. It just doesn't look any different. I wouldn't have noticed it until it was pointed out to me.

2. brandona4

brandona4 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Saw this today fitted to a dolphin grey 2.0T Sportback. Wasn't very impressed, the front spoiler is hardly noticeable at all, and the rear bumper is pointless on dark colors. It just doesn't look any different. I wouldn't have noticed it until it was pointed out to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bet it didn't look half as good as the Black A3 Sport undercover cop car i saw at the weekend! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

complete with blue flashing lights

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Personally have never been impressed with Audi's add on kits, always seem to be botch jobs with bad lines IMO.

4. DaveS3Turbo

DaveS3Turbo Sepang Blue S3

I like the styling kit on S-Line.

Love votex and everyone I know loves it. Maybe it's a youth thing. Stick Ons hehehehe