1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S line bumper from Audi

matty w Nov 22, 2008

1. fourcircle

fourcircle nj

I wonder if enough ex customers stuck in a fiver each would there be enough in the pot to.. erm.. buy an old T4 van to get them started again :)

2. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

dammit guys you all have me thinking about the s.line lower spliter now i have the cubra spliter on it as it is and was thinking of just filling it so it looks like one part with the lower standered on as it would only cost 6 pounds for the selant to do it and then painting it but not so sure now lol although id give a miss to buying the grills for the s.line one evan at the price i can get them for id still put a nice mesh in there

3. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

I have to take mine off each winter as the CupraR splitter doesn't make a good snow plow!

4. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

put more screws in it lol i when though a snow bank in mine this year on a round about was ok lol

5. fourcircle

fourcircle nj

just mount it on some kind of hinged mechanism so you can angle it slightly in winter like a real plough and all the snow will gracefully slip to your left as you drive. Or it'll rip off and you'll drive over it. one of the two. :)

6. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

:haha: Good idea, you have my fiver!!:thumbsup:

7. fourcircle

fourcircle nj

sweet. there's a tenner. that'll buy something french. we'll need a few more fivers to get a T4 :)

8. Superdexta

Superdexta New Member

Where u based eoghan? Need mesh for s line lower. B6. 3 bottom only? Pm me or drop ur no.