1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S-Line Bodykit?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Spacer, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Spacer

Spacer Member

Hey all!

I am seriously thinking about putting a body kit on my untouched 130 TDI (02) and am leaning towards the S-Line kit. Few things I'd like to know though if anyone can help me;

1. Anyone know of a company that supplies the full kit? Whilst I live in N Ireland I would buy from mainland if delivery was an option.
    2. Excluding fitting and painting, what sort of price would you pay for full kit incl spoiler (roughly)?
    3. Is S-Line kit the best/nicest option?

Thanks in advance for any help at all!
  2. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

1. I'm not aware of any replica kits.
    2. Most people end up buying them from TPS I believe, not sure if you have them in NI? The valances are roughly £15o each, three front grilles probably £130 ish and I'm not sure on the spoiler, saloon or avant? Probably £120-150. (figures off the top of my head).
    3. That's a decision only you can answer...
  3. Slinepete

Slinepete Member

Think dpbayly on here bought full votex kit he should know prices for that don't think it was cheap mind I have an sline so already got the kit on but if I was upgrading a standard one I'd go votex I reckon
  4. madmike01uk

madmike01uk Member

what's the difference between the s line and vortex kits, anyone got any pics?
  5. rob0904

rob0904 Member

My sline front front

[​IMG]

Side view

[​IMG]

Rob
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  6. quattrojames

7. munchkincoupe

munchkincoupe Member

8. madmike01uk

madmike01uk Member

9. benjie

benjie Member

The S Line spoiler is near £200 last time I checked. I went for an ABT spoiler... I've not compared it to an S Line one, but it's very similar. I paid £130. Only thing I had to do was get a few parts of it filled (as there's a recess on the bottom & a tiny one on the top bearing the ABT logo & I wanted it smooth)
  10. dpbayly

dpbayly Member

My full Votex kit comprised of front valance with grills, rear valance and grills, side skirts and a rear spoiler (in my case roof tip which is a more exaggerated version of the standard sport one around twice the size) and the lot came to £937 inc vat mine was a stock SE to start with and this kit is designed to fit straight over the stock lowers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  11. quattrojames

There's always lots of confusion over this, hence I compiled the sticky.
  12. Spacer

Spacer Member

13. Dan TheMan Welburn

Dan TheMan Welburn Member

Who knows but its almost certainly not a Genuine audi kit, all the genuine ones are in James' bumper thread,
  14. Spacer

Spacer Member

Don't mind if it's not genuine as most body kits aren't. I like the look of that one I posted.
  15. munchkincoupe

munchkincoupe Member

That looks like A4 B6 Votex side skirts with an A4 B7 rear S-line bumper valance. Can't see enough of the front though to say what is on there

I got my front valance used for £65, got the front centre grille used for £20 and bought the fog grilles from Audi new for ~£40. I got the door blades used for £50 and got a replica roof spoiler for £45 from ebay. I opted to just colour code normal side skirts and rear bumper. The s-line side skirts are just painted standard side skirts unless the wider versions were specified at purchase
  16. quattrojames

I don't think that's a B7 rear valence, they don't have such a pronounced vent behind the wheels, looks a bit like the S4 25quattro special edition they did in the US (but obviously isn't) - pic below, and also B7's have a one piece rear bumper. the fit and finish looks terrible on that, I can't see any of it being original.

[​IMG]
  17. Spacer

Spacer Member

Thanks again guys.

I'm a real tit when it comes to this because I have never had to do this before so please bear with me, if you will!

Break it down for me so I can get a clearer picture, what parts do I actually need?

Side skirts
    Rear boot spoiler
    Front bumper
    Back bumper

Is that correct? Is that all or is there more?

Again thanks in advance for your patience.
  18. dale86

dale86 Member

Ive seen the kit in that pic before and im pretty sure they are autovouge kit id go votex as theyre oem and you knw itl fit and look good.
  19. Slinepete

Slinepete Member

That kit in the link looks pants think you've gotta stick to audi oem for it to look good looks like a ram raid on halfords that one