S line black grill (where from?)

tuffy

Reaction score
Hi guys.
As per title, I'm after a nice black grill for my s line avant, think it will look nice against the silver car. Sorry if I'm duplicating previous threads but where is the best/cheepest place to buy these from.

Thanks in advance.

get some plastidip and have a go mate i'm going to do mine tomorow if the weathers ok

i think theres a few a4's already done theres mate and loads of a3's i had a play with the stuff the other night it is weird stuff the finnish is good and with it being rubber type stuff it doesnt chip like paint , weather permitting will let you know how it goes mate

i think theres a few a4's already done theres mate and loads of a3's i had a play with the stuff the other night it is weird stuff the finnish is good and with it being rubber type stuff it doesnt chip like paint , weather permitting will let you know how it goes mate

Are you doing the whole grill or just the chrome surround?? The center of mine is a shade of grey, think it may look odd with a grey center and black surround. Are you removing it from the car or leaving it on and masking up?

I'm going to be vinyl wrapping mine :) means I can transform it back if I want to. Also, if you use a good protection spray or gel on the grill, they will go darker :)