S Line Black Edition suspension too firm, please help!

@Jet2004uk I've just checked back through the thread, you're in Lincolnshire.....I was there last week!!!! I stayed in the Branston Hall Hotel, lush!! If only I'd known :(

@PB2.7TDI pretty please keep me posted how it goes!! I'm really keen to know how you get on. Hope if goes really well for you hun x

Unfortunately an unexpected bereavement has left me lighter in the purse so I've put it on hold for now. I still need to do something though, it's driving me nuts. My original issue of not wanting to lower the car has reared its head again though making me concerned about the end result. Some of the roads I have to go down for work have more grass growing in the middle of them than Glasgow has in the whole city and if I lower it too much, I'm going to be using my front splitter as a grass plough :(

What I'd really like to do is get a ride in an A3 that's had the suspension done to see if it's worth the pennies but there's no one local to me that I know of.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

If you are concerned about the ride height then keep the factory springs and change to Koni FSD dampers. That will improve ride and keep the ride height the same.