S-Line Badge

pav-g

Reaction score
Part number for the original Audi S-Line Grille Badge is 8NO 853 601A. So if your buying off ebay - this is what you need to look out for.

I was going to add fitting instructions can be supplied by you! but I think we should let them sweat a bit first - what do you reckon...

Could just point out the perils of losing a clip in the engine bay somewhere...:uhm: :uhm:

I've been tempted a few times and bit my tongue mate, couldn't hold off any longer. haha.

Hiya mate, yeah looks genuine enough. Good luck. Once in reciept be careful with the clips!!!!!

pav-g said:
I'll get you back
I'm sure you will mate. And I'm sure to make a monumental **** up at some point for you to exploit. :laugh: :laugh:

Half expected my RNS-E install to throw up one of these but all went smoothly in the end.

Glad your RSN-E install went fine, as them sort of **** ups are not funny!

I had a day of the RNS-E permanently on mute but sussed it out thanks to S8craig's post on Navplus. Since hen all has been well and it proved a godsend on my trip to the Highlands last week when the lass I went with got toothache and needed a dentist. Took a 100 mile round trip though.

Second item on my agenda behind my alloys... saying that might just get myself a tom tom as I spend more time driving my wifes espace

Hey Sinny, she planned it well - toothache thats original - could have bin a headache!!!!

pav-g said:
Hey Sinny, she planned it well - toothache thats original - could have bin a headache!!!!
Yeah its a new one, never thought of it that way haha. But it went on for 2 days beefore she managed to get in to a dentist n get it sorted.