1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S-line badge on boot - anyone done it?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Sem, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Sem

Sem Member

[Sep 21, 2008]
    Just wondering if anyone has stuck an s-line badge on the rear hatch underneath the 2.0TDI badge? i.e. in the same position where the 'quattro' badge would normally go on a quattro.

If so, please post some pics.

Cheers.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. Boydie

Boydie Guest

[Sep 22, 2008]
    Pretty easy to imagine what it would look like but in my opinion a smooth boot looks far nicer than seeing "2.0TDI" or "quattro" etc...

Not fully smooth if you are not into that look but just modelless if you know what I mean
  4. MarcQuinlivan

MarcQuinlivan Active Member

[Sep 22, 2008]
    s-line cars don't have a badge there, so fitting one will raise questions from those who are in the know.

those who don't know that there shouldn't be an s-line badge there aren't going to be any more impressed if there is one there, so I wouldn't bother.
  5. mcc49

mcc49 Stalled

[Sep 22, 2008]
  6. alzo999

alzo999 Audi Crazy

[Sep 22, 2008]
    I actually debadged the rear of the car on sat and put one little s-line badge on the rear right (as you look at the car). Didnt want to add anything else as i'm not a believer in making the car something its not ie S3 badge. I will need to eventually upload some pics and let you see what it looks like. it doesnt actually look that bad. easilly taken off if i change my mind.

ps only reason i did that was i thought the red stood out very nice against the black.
  7. I'mRonBurgundy?

I'mRonBurgundy? Lets make that kitten purr...

[Sep 22, 2008]
    Did exactly the same. Looks great (but then I would say that).
  8. samuelt

samuelt Member

[Sep 23, 2008]
    there is a basic newish 1.6 A3 at my work, it has s-line on the grill sides and under the 1.6 on the back. It jsut looks WRONG! I so want to park my S-line next to it but i always park where i can get my neearside rear door open fully as my daughter goes to nursery at my work.
  9. I'mRonBurgundy?

I'mRonBurgundy? Lets make that kitten purr...

[Sep 24, 2008]
    Here you go.

[​IMG]