S Line Avant Towbar

Mini Type R

Reaction score
I bought some reversing sensors off ebay that I'm going to fit myself. As I also want a removable towbar (for towing a car, not a caravan!!) I thought I could fit that at the same time, as the bumper will be off.

I've been looking on the internet and a lot of places specify that they can't be fitted to S4s or S Lines. Can anyone suggest a detachable towbar that will fit an S Line, including model/part no? Also, are the electrics included with the kits and are they easy to fit?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Always go genuine on towbars as they fit perfect and are detachable. Fitted genuine bars on all my avants and never had a problem. As the electrics are can controlled, I would also go genuine as the problems that a relay pack might cause are never ending. To do the job properly it takes about a day on yer drive and all of the the coding up with the laptop for the warning lights etc etc.
Go genuine, you won't regret it !!!

Ive been looking at this for a while as im in no rush at moment as my kit car is off the road. im also keeping my audi reverse sensors till a source a toebar, let me know how you get on

kris