1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S line avant photos

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by trekbiker, Feb 21, 2005.

1. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

[Feb 21, 2005]
    anyone have any or know where i can seek them please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 23, 2014]

3. imported_bubstar

imported_bubstar Guest

[Feb 21, 2005]
    Here you go M8. The photos don't really do it justice though. In the flesh it's a stunning car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
    Avus Bubs S-Line Avant
  4. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

[Feb 21, 2005]
    that is sweet Bub. just looked at whole gallery. pity about the gay biker at the end /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

I would love one like that,but prob in red, black or moro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
  5. imported_bubstar

imported_bubstar Guest

[Feb 23, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    that is sweet Bub. just looked at whole gallery. pity about the gay biker at the end /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

I would love one like that,but prob in red, black or moro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmmmmmm.... Don't knock 'till you've tried it mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You know the grass is always greener on the other side.... I was sooooooooo close to ordering Dolphin Grey but Avus was a special on the S-Line and it looks great when it's just been washed. I see a black one with alu strips some mornings they suit black well. Add some alloy mirrors and it would be perfect /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif