Well after picking the new wheels up a few weeks ago and waiting another week for the spigot rings I have finally managed to mount our new rims today! Really pleased with it now but will be happier still once I fit the B5 spring plates on the front which should help reduce the arch gap slightly... These rims had been advertised as ET35 but once I got them home I soon realised they were ET45! Not a massive issue but I will be looking at spacers in a few months once finances have recovered from christmas! Anyways, thanks to everyone for their help and advice! Here are the pics - bit dirty, hope you like!