1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RWYB @ Santa Pod tomorrow-anyone going?

Ashley g Mar 19, 2011

1. Ashley g

Ashley g Member

I'll be there tomorrow with a few friends. My workmate will be running his 315 bhp Civic which should be interesting!!
    Will prob run My S3, so should I launch with traction control on or off? Any tips to get a good time? I've only run once before, managed a 13.1 in My 200sx.

2. s3 Hoggy

s3 Hoggy Whats going on???

Traction control off definately!

3. AARON77

AARON77 Well-Known Member

mate i would love to attend today but my car aint runnning quite right, so id be slaughtered!!!!
    good luck and have fun. im soooooooo jealous!!!! tap me up next time tho dude
    make a video or take some pics and really make us all jealous

4. dancarpy

dancarpy S3 DCY

i wanna go in the summer!
    take some pics !

5. Ashley g

Ashley g Member

Managed a 14.2 @ 97 mph and didn't break anything which is good! Would mine have been remapped with these times?

6. AARON77

AARON77 Well-Known Member

Vintage!!! how many runs did you do

7. shanejess

shanejess Guest

sorry but weather isnt good enough, santapod will take your money and watch you all slip down the strip.

8. Ashley g

Ashley g Member

Only ran 3 times, first run was the quickest! My workmate managed a 12.8 in his Civic, could have done better but couldn't get the power down!
    Shaneless, what was wrong with the weather? It was dry and cold. Then the sun was out all afternoon!

9. shanejess

shanejess Guest

the weather when i went 3 weeks ago i meant my friend.

10. Essflee

Essflee Well-Known Member

Good time bud, 14.2 would suggest you are definitely remapped...

11. Jason.s

Jason.s Active Member

The slightest spot of rain and they close the strip and try to dry it when possible. They never let people run when its slippery.