1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rusted Arches

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by jdw88rm, Mar 22, 2014.

1. jdw88rm

jdw88rm Member

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a decent body repairer in either Devon or Norfolk? The arches on my 2002 1.9TDI are slightly rusted/bubbling and I'm in the process of trying to clean her up nicely.
    Many thanks
  2. Ralphthemouth

Ralphthemouth Member

Have you thought about claiming on audi's 12 year corrosion Warranty? What have you got to lose. If they've been resprayed before though. Dont waste your time. They'll say no.
  3. jdw88rm

jdw88rm Member

This is the first I've heard of this! I'll get in touch with them.
    Cheers matey
  4. Ralphthemouth

Ralphthemouth Member

Took my car to cardiff audi a few months ago. Took about 4 weeks to hear back but they agreed to replace wing if I paid 30% as a goodwill gesture. Total was £175. I didnt think it was too bad for a new wing painted by audi. They wouldn't touch the other wing due to a respray. (the paint was too thick).
  5. jdw88rm

jdw88rm Member

Hmmmm well I'll take mine in when I get a chance and report back! Not holding my breath though as all four arches need attention.