Rust on wheel arch help!!

Audiman99

Reaction score
Hi guys cars just hit 100k mark and Ive noticed a small bit of bubbling on drivers side arch by the corner. Its prob my fault didn't clean it for ages and i guess the salt and **** set in from the winter!

What options do i have? Dont want to leave it and for it to get worse?! How much would say a body shop charge to repair it? I'm assuming it will need sanding down, treated then resprayed.

More money that i dont have :(

Allan

Front arch or rear arch? If its the wing I would replace it. It is rear I would get it seen to asap.

Front arch or rear arch? If its the wing I would replace it. It is rear I would get it seen to asap.

Replace it? Its not going to be rotton is it....

Just get a good body shop to sort it! £100/£130 should cover it

Hi, its the front arch. I could replace the wing i guess!? I'm gonna get a few quotes from bodyshops and see what they say. Hopefully it isn't too bad and can be sorted fairly easily. Should have an Iphone 2moro so ill try upload a pic.

Thanks

Replace the front wing?!? That's a bit extreme in my opinion, the guy has already said it's money he doesn't have, just get it repaired man, sprayed up and bobs your uncle.

Up to you but a wing is a replaceable item. Good chance the rust will come back.