1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rubber thing under front bumper on Audi A3

Discussion in 'New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)' started by newa3, Jan 25, 2013.

  1. newa3

    newa3 New Member

    Apr 3, 2012
    Likes Received:
    Can someone help please.

    What is the rubber strip under the front bumper called please?

    I have lost mine somehow in the snow and need to order a new one but don't know what it is called.

    Also what is the purpose of the rubber strip under the front bumper?
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

  3. h5djr

    h5djr Well-Known Member
    VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

    Jan 23, 2003
    Likes Received:
    I've just had a look at the ETKA parts catalogue and the only bit I can see which goes under the bumper is called a 'closing element' and is listed at around £20 - part number: 8V3 807 233. The catalogue gives no indication what it's made from, but any dealer should be able to bring up the ETKA screen showing the front bumper with all it's parts.

Share This Page