rubber strip / seal below drivers window

jacko_162

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a replacement strip or seal that sits on the outer shell of the door at the base of the window, when i removed mine it kinda got a bit bent outta shape and i cant get it to look right.

been trawling ebay with no luck. anyone know the part number or what its called.. or even better where i can get hold of one.

its for B6 a4 avant.

thanks

I replaced all mine from tps, i can't remember what it's called i'll try and dig out an invioce but it's not called what you would think.

Last edited:
eBay item number:121188457353 this seller seems to sell the chrome ones, they have the part numbers on the listings, should be able to cross reference them with tps to find black ones i would of thought

Saves me digging through a ton a paperwork then, oh and for what they are as you woukd expect there loads of money!!

Last edited:
these are the same with the chrome coating, but as i say if you give them part numbers to tps they should be able to easily find the plain black rubber alternative i have the black ones aswell, and i bent them all when removing for my respray, but im tempted to replace for the chrome and see how it looks against the green paint