1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rubber strip at bottom of side windows - replaceable?!?

munchkincoupe Sep 28, 2011

  1. munchkincoupe

    munchkincoupe Member

    Does anyone know if it is possible to replace the rubber strip at the bottom of the front windows that squegee the window as it goes up/down?
    if so does the door card need to come off?

    I ask because mine had loads of green gunk on them so I cleaned them off but now they seem to have dried out and cracked and I think they are starting to scratch the outside of the window when it goes up/down

    Any help much appreciated
  2. NHN

    NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

    Yes afaik they can be bought, but to be sure which part, please show us a pic before advising fully.

Share This Page