1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSTT's, but not RSTT's

Markb Aug 11, 2004

1. Markb

Markb Active Member

LOL I know it's a strange title, but what's the name of those wheels that are like RSTT's in design, but have slightly different spokes?

I remember seeing them on some pics of a Yellow S3 posted and thought they looked better then RSTT's even though they are more expensive.

Someone must know which ones I mean LOL

Cheers Mark.

2. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

RS4's !! Just a guess - Like RSTT's but slightly different.

Perhapds the ones you swa were the Sportec's but I'm just guessing.

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

These one's Mark?

[​IMG]

4. Stepho

Stepho Member

Would it be these per chance. MTM Bimoto wheels.

5. Markb

Markb Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Stepho said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the man.

They are exactly the ones I was on about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    Markb said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    Stepho said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you go

[​IMG]

7. Stepho

Stepho Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they are a little pricey. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Over 1K just for the wheels. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. Mike.M

Mike.M Well-Known Member

I had bought a set of replicas in this design before getting my RS6 rims...........ELITE WHEELS sell them.

A set of 18's with tyres cost £730 and the finish was very good and they had a bright silver paint finish.

17's with tyres cost about £500.