1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSTT & RS4 Wheels?

Discussion in 'Handling' started by twist, May 7, 2007.

1. twist

twist Member

Can anyone help

Are there any differences between RS4 replica wheels and RSTT wheels? I have heard the latter mentioned but not seen any for sale is this because they are the same?

If not any idea where to get some from
  2. AndyM

AndyM Member

Technically speaking the RS4 replica has a groove that only goes halfway up the spokes where as the RSTT replicas go all the way around the spoke, the RS4's I think are also not dished, rest of wheel details are the same.

Most sellers however just mix the wheels up and call it whatever they want, you can easily pick out which is which by the groove, price will be same.
  3. twist

twist Member

Thanks for that

Is a mine field to try and fine some dished in Replicas LOL
  4. Serberus

Serberus Member

I recommend wheel base, just got some 19" RS4 replica's from there. Two wheels arrived damaged by the courier (looked like they dropped them). Called Carl at wheel base, he got some replacements sent out the next day and collected the damaged ones - great customer service.
  5. nky_84

nky_84 6th Gear

Are the RSTT's not flow formed or something? Ive heard the reps are weaker and heavier but not sure how correct this is.