RS8 Alloys

diesel-a4

Stoned As Fuk
Reaction score
Anyone been looking at the R8 rims for a B5 A4? very tempted so i am and at £650 incl tyres, not a bad price:rockwoot:

Yeh i have been looking at them aswell...i really really want a set but as a student its difficult to save up...ive seen them cheaper than that to be honest with tyres..but depends what size u were thinking of??

the ones i was lookin at were 18"s from speedsport uk.

were ya see them cheap at, under £600 would be magical

I saw them on ebay.co.uk. They are not the genuine rs8 alloys. they are the replica but i have seen the genuines and the replicas right next to eachother and its hard to tell the difference:yes:

Bushen said:
I saw them on ebay.co.uk. They are not the genuine rs8 alloys. they are the replica but i have seen the genuines and the replicas right next to eachother and its hard to tell the difference:yes:

these are replicas i have been looking at. I read some online that the real rim from Audi are £1800 for all 4

The rs8 alloy is a diamond polished finished alloy which in my opinion is one of the best looking alloys around...

81eb_1.JPG

:hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba:

£1800!!!! thank the lord for replicas..yeh on ebay they are about £475 with tyres! :icon_thumright:

Lol that would help. they do like nice actually!...nah sorry i havent seen them anywhere, sorry :blink:

yea sorry guys, got all muddled up there someone stole my smokes :(

but for £700 all in, there cheap even for reps

Hang on..just noticed there on ebay cheaper than they were on speedsport.uk..just had a quick look and there still cheaper!

dam i be having a look for them at work at the min and ebay is blocked :(

yeah i am thinking about ordering some 18's to replace my 19's i have just taken off my car, 19's a bit too harsh for my 30 something backside now.

saw them on ebay for around £500-600 i think the other day. can't decide to go safe with rs6 reps or take the plunge with the r8 reps.

Those R8's are so nice!!!

I was thinking of getting RS6's but now I've been persuaded.

18" R8's definately the way to go. Where can I get the best quality replicas?

Wow how cool do those r8 alloys look on the b5! dayum! oh and dont we just love ebay! :icon_thumright:

Yes, you CAN get replica wheels on Ebay, for about £550 including tyres.

You won't like the tyres though. Decent tyres in 18" can cost up to £500 for just a pair.

You get what you pay for,I guess.

The only problem is that 18's don't look big enough because of the design of the wheel and the 'inside' being a lot smaller than the rim. The 'hole in the middle' appears quite small compared to OEM offerings.

Anyway here's a (bad) pic of my A38P with the same Ebay R8 replicas. I opted for the Gunmetal grey version with polished faces. Think when I buy new summer wheels I'll be going for 19's.

dsc00114sm4.jpg

Mothy69 said:
yep - like your sig. have you got any more pics of them on your car ?

they look good ! ta

No worries. Sorry mate, I've no more with them on and I've swapped them for 17s at the mo - thinking of putting them back on this weekend tho so I'll give the car a little clean (been meaning to for a couple of weeks anyway!) and take some pics.

You guys are really making me wish I'd managed to pick up my A4 in black, both of those black ones look absolutly stunning. Looks like the one with the R8 wheels has some pretty beefy brakes too. *drools*

i walked past a new A5 today and seen these and thought to myself hot diggity
f3ef_1.JPG

these on a B5 maybe??

more to the point this B5
dsc00163eu8.jpg

give me your thoughts, its a toss up between the A5s or R8s :rockwoot:

for me personally. I would go for / stick with either the Merc Alloys or the RS8's & not go for the A5 / R8 alloys.

but thats just imo - the A5's are a bit blade runner & the R8's a bit TSW

(& maybe thats because i've just come accross from mk1 & 2 vw golf scene?..)

is there a car that them rs 8 rims dont suit there is a black lean cupra oposit my hose with them looks the nuts im goona get some too

I've seen em on a mk4 Golf - they looked pooh.
I've also seen em on an 8L A3 - they didn't look good on that either.

Those A5 alloys come in gunmetal grey too - think they would look stunning on a B5. I looked at them for my A3, but then saw that they were gonna cost £1800 without rubber - so they'll have to wait for my next payrise/bonus.