Rs6 Wheels On S3

Marine_918

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im wanting to change my alloys on my S3 8p. Ive seen some that I like but unsure if they will fit.

There 18" 8J with an offset of 32. They'll be going on 225/40 tyres with standard suspension.

Will these fit? Will these cause any rubbing even on standard suspension?

Thanks

as above they wont fit if the ET ofset is too low they would stick out past your arches

if your really set on the sline / rs6 wheel buy a set from an a3 with and offset of ET42 to ET45 for perfect fitment

id keep your original wheels if your ever going to part with the s3 as most would want it cheaper with non original s3 wheels on

Is the offset still low even with standard suspension? Ive been told that they should fit but will be flush with the fenders.

Hi guys,

Im wanting to change my alloys on my S3 8p. Ive seen some that I like but unsure if they will fit.

There 18" 8J with an offset of 32. They'll be going on 225/40 tyres with standard suspension.

Will these fit? Will these cause any rubbing even on standard suspension?

Thanks
Have you got any pictures of your new rs6 ? What spec did you go for? Looking to get the same alloys myself. Btw I think 8J ET 32 should fit, I have 18 ronal rs6 alloy 8J ET 43, I have 10mm spacer upfront and 15mm on the rear, which makes offsets of 33 and 28. Pretty much flush.

Have you got any pictures of your new rs6 ? What spec did you go for? Looking to get the same alloys myself. Btw I think 8J ET 32 should fit, I have 18 ronal rs6 alloy 8J ET 43, I have 10mm spacer upfront and 15mm on the rear, which makes offsets of 33 and 28. Pretty much flush.

Surprised that doesn't rub.

Mine are 18" x 8J ET42. Rear arch screw removed on standard shocks with eibach pro-kit springs and the back rubs over bad speed bumps

ET35 wouldn't fit on mine 3.2 quattro wound all the way down on kw coilovers the arch sat on the tyre when I tried to take it off the jack I had ET54 BBS speedlines that looked lost in the arch now I've got rotors ET42 and it sits perfectly flush mines a 3 door

They won't fit mate I tried some A6 wheels on mine and not a cat in hells chance pal.

This was when I first fitted 50/40mm springs. It's a bit lower now and I now have 215 tyres. I used to rub with rear passengers not so much now. The front are at there limit so et32 would poke 1mm more, rears should fine.

Same as my standard wheels was them should of kept them for winter really still quite a bit of arch gap so it will probably be fine can't get any fingers in mine so the arch hit the tyre on a 225 40 18 my arches are rolled all round with screws removed too