1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS6 style wheel colour?

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Dandle, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Dandle

Dandle Member

[Mar 10, 2006]
    HI Ive had to have one of my A3 S-line wheels refurbed due to my dad hitting the kerb. The wheel has come back and isnt the same shade of silver as originally(its alot duller).

Its a 5 spoke wheel made by Ronal I think and in the same design as the RS6 wheels and is standard fitment to A3 s-lines.
    Here is a pic of one
    [​IMG]

Do any of you guys know the colour code of the wheels so I can get it resprayed the correct colour? I've emailed Ronal.de but they havent replied to me yet. Other wise im going to have to buy a new rim. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[Mar 11, 2006]
    I've read (on here somewhere probably) that it's not "regular" paint they use on RS6's - hence why when they are refurbed they never look the same.... Not sure what you could do - maybe have all of them painted? Or at least the two on the affected side so the difference doesn't show.

It's one of the reasons that I haven't had mine done - that and I'm bound to do it again.....